Monday, February 21, 2011

No More Diapers!

Norah turned 2-and-a-half on January 15th. Sunday, January 30th we started potty training. We knew it was time. Norah would go pee-pee in her diaper, tell us she wanted her diaper changed, take off her pants, her diaper, grab a clean diaper, & basically change herself. We had 1 accident that Sunday, 1 accident Monday, and NO accidents Tuesday. Woohoo! Potty-trained. The following week she wanted to wear her "pretty undies" to bed - and that was that. She's such a goofball - but we're so proud of her! She really liked putting stickers on her Potty Time! Chart. (even though she doesn't really know who Elmo or any of the other characters are!)"I do it all by myself - I a big girl!" She's so proud of herself. I can't believe we have no more diapers - and I'll admit, I'm pretty excited to return the great big boxes of unused diapers to BJ's!

No comments: