Monday, February 21, 2011

Visions of Sugar plums dance in their heads...

Both our kids still nap. Everyday. Noah goes to morning Pre-K session, so by the time he gets home he is: 1: starved and 2. tired. I love that they are both willing to lay down & rest. It does give me time to get a few things done, but more so- it gives me a chance to watch them for a brief moment when they aren't flitting around the house...and pray for them. I love these kids with every fiber of my being...
Noah, you are turning into such a fine little-man. You amaze me everyday.
And sweet little Norah. You remind me much of myself, so curious about the world around you. I pray you both grow to love God with all your hearts... I pray for your future spouses, where you will live, your futures. It's amazing to me to know God already has these things planned for you... we love you both, dear children of ours.

1 comment:

Farmgirl said...

Oh, so precious. I love your love for your children- the world is better for it.