Friday, February 25, 2011

End of January - Into February...

You're reading that correctly... -25 degrees on January 24th. Jeff & the kiddos all stayed home since the school gave them a "It's too cold" day! Later that day, Jeff did take the kids into his room & Norah enjoyed playing on the xylophone. We frequently have deer in our backyard, but I often don't photograph them - as the kiddos currently believe that they are Santa's reindeer - watching after them to see if they are "naughty or nice." These two were "spying on us" & I convinced Noah & Norah that I would take only a few pictures.February brought my 34th (gasp!*) birthday. Noah & Norah loved celebrating, having candles, balloons, buying gifts and the such...they made my birthday extra special.Norah, again in costume, can often be found caring for her dollies. Dressed as Wonder Woman, it was a perfect time to read to her baby, Lola. We still laugh at how one day Norah started calling this specific baby Lola & it's just stuck. Not sure how she came up with the name, but Lola for whatever reason is the "prized baby doll."And...we have snow. Lots & lots of snow. We have to remind Norah to keep her mittens on & not eat the snow...And Noah - he said he was "making cement" - I'm always surprised at how long our kids will play in the snow - we have to drag them inside! I forget which day it was, but Noah was actually crying that he had to come in after being out an hour!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always, I just adore your blog! Thanks for the time you put into updating it!