Monday, February 21, 2011

All About: Noah

The week of January 17th was Noah's "About Me" week at Pre-K. Noah, who just turned 4-and-a-half on January 10th, was very excited. (*not the best picture, but this is what you get in the busy morning of Pre-K)
Noah got asked several questions & his responses:
Favorite Food: hotdogs and mac n'cheese
Favorite thing about me: I'm good at rhyming
Favorite Book: Tractor Book
What I want to be when I grow up: A construction worker
Favorite color: red
Things I enjoy doing: driving my gator, playing outside, playing with trucks & tractors

In other news, Noah is doing superb in Pre-K. We recently got his 2nd-quarter report card & he did excellent! We're so proud of him & so thankful that he enjoys school so much. It's been so fun watching this little sponge learn! His letter-recognition is amazing & he already knows 6 sight words. He pauses the TV & points out the letters & numbers he knows... I love age 4! It's been a blast. I hope he continues his love for school. We're so proud of you, Magoo!

No comments: