Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas Eve '10

...and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care. Our family does stockings on Christmas Eve - to spread out the "hoopla" of it all...Noah & Norah were thrilled to see stockings filled when they woke up!I was so proud of how patient the kiddos were: me taking pictures, having everything just so - while they waited to see what was inside!Noah, thoroughly looking at his Cars paint set...Norah loves her new pink owl mittens!One of our family's traditions is to give the kids a Hallmark Ornament each year in their stocking. My parents & grandparents did this for both my brother & I; it's nice to have things to decorate our tree with now that I have my own family! Noah loves Snoopy & Woodstock!Getting Norah onto an early start of her love for all things mice! Merry Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

DL3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abigail said...

Straight from a Martha Stewart magazine, all of it! You've got a lovely eye for decorating, and some lovely Littles, to boot!