Thursday, April 09, 2009

A New Bathroom

I'm finally getting around to posting pics of our big construction project. We're getting a new bathroom. This is a picture looking down the hallway - the closed door was a big, walk-in storage closet... the door to the right is currently our nasty, pink half-bath.The wall between the closet & 1/2 bath is getting taken down, making room for a shower...Yep. A pink 1/2 bath. I hate it...right down to the pink linoleum.
Nasty wallpaper has to go, too.
I saved some of the old fixtures, because I think they are cute.
Yeh. Pink sink. *gag* All getting ripped out.

Pictures of the demolition soon to come...

3 comments:

MommyB said...

Ha ha just you wait Norah will be one of those girls that Adores pink :)

Tarah said...

that's too much pink even for someone who LIKES the color. Yuck!! When will you be posting the "after" pictures? I can't wait to see what you've done.

JoEllen said...

the pink sink was hot -- I wish you would have had a pink toilet, too.