Monday, April 13, 2009

Let the Hunt Begin

Saturday, the 11th, we took Noah to his first Community Easter Egg Hunt. He was pretty excited - too bad we didn't get more pictures.Easter morning, however, the camera was ready & Noah woke up, looked down the stairway & said, "Whoa - I found one!" It was priceless.Eggs, eggs everywhere.Intermission: "I do bug eyes, Mama!"And...Daddy does bug eyes, too.It was so fun watching Noah gather all the eggs that were scattered about the house.We had placed nickles, dimes, and quarters in the eggs so he could fill his monkey bank.Proud of his collection.

3 comments:

JoEllen said...

how cute! Holidays must be fun with kids. . .although my Mom STILL hides an Easter basket for me (and I still jump around and squeal when I find it)

JLBarnes said...

Hmmm...I can't say I've ever gotten coins in my Easter eggs. I think I'd rather have dollar bills!!! :)

RabbitCreek said...

Looks like Noah had tons of fun!