Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rollerskating

Yesterday, Saturday the 21st, I had to work our annual Daycare Skate. Jeff brought the kids over about 1/2 way through so Noah could try rollerskating for the first time. He was so eager to try, we were so proud of him!Checking out the wheels on his feet...Waiting patiently while daddy laced his skates up.Off they went.Noah loved it, and the loud music blaring.After about 20 minutes, Noah would take off by himself - holding onto the wall when he needed to. Jeff was right behind him!Jeff & Noah skated for an entire hour!Lil'Miss enjoyed watching big brother & daddy skate!All over at noon - I asked Noah if he loved rollerskating & he flashed THIS big smile. He said, "I rollerskate around big circle!" That he did. Now I can't wait for him to go again!

5 comments:

Dave and Melissa said...

I LOVE these pictures! I'm so impressed Noah skated and even tried a bit by himself! I'll have to give that a try with Ben sometime. And the pictures of Noah playing store with Daddy are just precious. I told Dave that's something to add to Ben's birthday list. Thanks for sharing!

JoEllen said...

Noah looks so big! He was so little when I saw him. . .where does the time go?

The Bellina Family said...

OMG, is that at Funland???? Oh, the memories of my 12 year old self hanging out there every Friday night. Noah looked adorable, and the pics totally brought back memories. I should take the kids there next time I am in town!

Abigail said...

I don't believe a more perfect sweater for roller skating exists. Awesome!

Andrew & Jennifer said...

We keep talking about rollerskating. We have got to get to Funland. We believe the place up here closed; not enough business - go figure. You know that Andrew and I love skating, but haven't been in years. I do believe it's high time we dusted off our wheels. I seriously wonder if Lauren would try it. Owen could as well. You have me itching to go now.