Monday, April 27, 2009

I'll Give You A Ride IF...

Monday, April 20th, Noah pooped on our new potty for the 1st time. Now, I won't say I'm ANY expert at potty training, but from what I've read/heard - typically kids don't poop on the potty first (vs. being #1 trained). Well, our son does. AND, he hasn't pooped in his diapers since :) Yep - I almost documented those lil'logs, but I didn't - instead - you get what we bribe him with: Tractor rides. At any given time you can look out the back window & see Noah just sitting or "checking out" the tractor. He knows that if he poops in the potty during the day that he gets a ride (and ice cream, to boot! - Hey, whatever works, he's well on his way to being 100% trained)"I try to figure out why tractor broke." (The tractor isn't broken, Noah just thinks he needs to putter about & look it all over!)"I drive tractor, Mama - see me!" I don't know what Noah is more excited about - poopin' on the potty or riding the tractor...I almost believe it's the later.

3 comments:

JLBarnes said...

Yay for pooping in the potty! I wish I got ice cream and a tractor ride everytime I pooped! LOL

Liana said...

Don't forget our little deal, Laura - next time you come home - you, too can have a tractor ride & ice cream if you poop in our potty :) It never hurts to lead by example.
LOL

Anonymous said...

"Way to go Noah!" Does that mean if he goes # 2 a couple times a day, he gets that many tractor rides? Lol!