Monday, April 27, 2009

Dirt

So, as the weather is continually beautiful (in the 80's in April!), and Noah continues to use the potty, he knows that he can go outside & sit on the tractor. I have been telling Jeff how Noah ALWAYS gets SO dirty every night. Tonight Noah says with a giggle, "I go outside to get dirrrrrr-teee!" It was getting near bedtime-routine time & Jeff knocked on the back door & told me to come here. I took a look, started laughing, went back in & got the camera.
Yep - dirty indeed... nice 'stach, Noah!

I asked Noah what he was doing and he said, "I check something out on tractor." Not quite sure WHAT he thought he needed to check out, but I think he found it!

4 comments:

MommyB said...

He's so proud of himself!!! I love it!

PaPa said...

looks like a little grease monkey :) our own "curious george"

RabbitCreek said...

That is hilarious! He is definitely all boy! I can still see his dimples though! :)

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys!