Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Noah & His Books

While Jeff & I take care of laundry, we often let the kids get in our bed. The other week, we noticed Noah grabbed the book I've been reading & he began "reading" it to Norah. It was so adorable, I ran to grab the camera.I asked Noah if it was a good book and got a "Uh huh." (It IS a good book, too bad I don't find time to finish it)We then got one of the library books of the week, No More Diapers for Ducky. (yep, we're trying to encourage potty training - meanwhile, Noah just thinks it's funny that in the story Ducky kicks his diaper!)Norah is a captive audience and doesn't miss a thing!I believe this is where Noah got tired of reading...and began naming his body parts, "Neck."

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love seeing your little ones enjoying each other? So sweet!

Dave and Melissa said...

A Walk in the Woods was probably the funniest book I've read in a really long time. It inspired me hike. Too bad that didn't last very long!

sarah said...

I love that book! Noah is one smart kid!

JLBarnes said...

What a good big brother! It'll be fun for them to see those pictures when they are older and don't enjoy each other's company as much! Haha!

Melissa said...

I love this post!! You must be doing something right when it comes to teaching a love for reading. You go!

RabbitCreek said...

The black and white of Noah and Norah is the most precious!! I love that Noah is reading to his little sister! Eli used to do that for Laura when they were about that size!

JLBarnes said...

Like I said, those pictures will be most interesting when they are older and don't enjoy each other's company quite as much! Haha! Kidding...I love and miss my big brudder! :)

RabbitCreek said...

I love Noah's smile! It's one of those smiles that just makes you smile! :)