Monday, December 29, 2008

5-Month Dr's Visit


Norah loves taking a bath - we were getting her ready for her 5-month check-up. Lil'Miss visited Dr. Kassas on Dec. 22nd and weighed in at 13 pounds 13 oz. She's just a little squirt. She's now 25 inches long -- which in clothing translates to such: she's still in 0-3 month clothing. We are thankful that she has a few newborn pants - because those fit the best; she occasionally wears a 3 month onsie, but we have to roll the sleeves up. I'm starting to worry that she'll be too small to fit into 12-month clothing this summer! (I've already bought some really cute sundresses...grow Norah, grow!) Big or little - we love you lots!

4 comments:

JLBarnes said...

I absolutely love the first picture of her. What a little angel!!! (I also love the one of her drumsticks!!)

JoEllen said...

maybe next summer she can still wear the little dress with oranges on it that I brought from Florida ;) Hope the lil' ones feel better soon!

Abigail said...

I love her eyes in that first picture!

Dave and Melissa said...

Maaike's already growing out of her 3 month outfits at 2 months! But so did Ben so I'm not shocked! She can probably wear Norah's 12 month clothes this summer!!! Hope they fit Norah somehow!