Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve at Ma & Pa's

I may be biased, since they are my parents & I grew up here, but my parents' house is the most beautiful house I've ever seen. Pa & Ma have spent their entire lives redoing the house to their liking - and every nook & cranny oozes their character. I think part of it is that I just simply enjoy being home & having "mom-food" & great company to boot.My parents redid Jeff's great-uncle's dresser. It is AMAZINGLY beautiful. Pa, at the dining room table, ready for round-two of treats with a nice hot mug of coffee!Noah enjoyed unwrapping presents this year -What is it?!Ah, perfect - ELMO!Uncle AJ & Aunt Sherry got Noah an Elmo doll...and Noah couldn't be happier!Nothing beats cuddle-time with Rah-rah & Elmo!Lil'Miss was quite content with Papa rocking her...AJ & my sister-in-law Sherry in their holiday-cheer glory...and Lil'Miss Norah was tuckered by the end of the night.

2 comments:

JLBarnes said...

Aww! These photos make me all warm and fuzzy! Nothing beats Hallsport Christmases. :)

Abigail said...

Wow. Their home is lovely! Now I know who you get your decorating knack from...