Saturday, December 20, 2008

Joy in a Train

Jeff & I both grew up having trains circling our Christmas trees. This year, I decided to look for one for Noah. Thank you, Dollar General, for having exactly what my boy(s) love! Jeff assembled the train before Noah got up...Noah could watch the train for hours... After Noah asks for the tree lights to be turned on in the morning (if he wakes up the same time as us) he then says "Choo Choo on, please!" I could listen to Noah (and Jeff) call, "All aboard!" all day long.
And yet, another reason to love Christmas.

2 comments:

JLBarnes said...

We wanted to do a train this year too, but the money ran out:(....maybe next year! :)

Abigail said...

I love those last pictures, and I LOVE this idea. I will be on the lookout for a train from now on, so that I can shamelessly copy you.