Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nephews

This past weekend Jeff & I spent a wonderful 4+ days with his parents. On Saturday (August 9th) it finally stopped raining & I went to the beach with my nephews. Val, my sister-in-law, asked me to bring the camera to take a few pictures & I'm sure glad I did! Luke & Dylan are super cute: here they are taking a walk down to the beach...Before reaching the beach, there was this fun staircase. This is Dylan - And this is Luke - who will be going into Kindergarten in a few weeks! (When Jeff & I first started dating, Val was pregnant with Luke - I can't believe how fast he's grown up!)And there was other fun things to take pictures of, too:Jeff's dad's boat is in the picture if you look closely - the boys always want to keep an eye on it!



Luke is such a good big brother! I wish we lived closer to them - they're so much fun and the beach is an added bonus!

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

love the pics of the boys from behind! look like professional shots! Annie, you are a genius with the camera ;) the little 90201 twins are adorable!

Abigail said...

These pictures look like they belong in an Americana magazine.

Great job!