Friday, August 15, 2008

1 Month Old

Hey, Noah - look who's one month old today! Your sister...Norah! Happy 1-month, lil' Miss.I wasn't happy with just the one photo, so I played dress-up with Norah & put a pink (*gasp!) sundress on her...

And once again, that made Norah sleepy - and she fell asleep.

WOW - I really cannot believe that a month has passed already. I want to soak up every little second I can, but time escapes me. At one month, Norah has proven to be a good eater & sleeper - with only waking up ONCE in the night beginning at 3 weeks. Jeff & I sure are blessed with our children. Noah is beginning to really enjoy his sister - he likes to hold her & stare at her; he even tries to put her bink in or feed her. I don't want time to go by any faster, yet I look forward to when they will really be able to play together.

Ah, how I love these two...

3 comments:

JoEllen said...

awwww sounds like you are ready for another one or 4. I like the pink sundress. If I had a helpless baby that had no choice in what I was dressing her in, I would have so much fun -- I would have a total punk rock baby with a little mohawk and rocker t-shirts lol.

MommyB said...

I like the pink sundress too, it's okay to wear pink right??? Your kids are growing up!!

Abigail said...

I love these pictures, especially the glimpse of Norah through the mobile.

And, hey, pink's alright. After years of hating it, I'm grown downright casual about draping every last inch of my girls' bodies with it. (It helps that Grandma O. buys them so many cute pink outfits.)