Thursday, November 16, 2006



This is Meows, the "other" cat - who truly hates me. Yes, she is evil. She loves Jeff & hates me. This is typical of her - she lays around ALL day long, on our blankets. Jeff tells of the story of how he got her in some box from a lady he called from a newspaper ad. He met her at a local grocery store & the lady handed him a box with Meows in it. She was a kitten and Jeff believed her to be a boy, therefore naming her Ivan (Peter and the Wolf). He later (after the vet) found out it was a girl; named her Ivana. When Jeff & I began dating, I named her Meows because that's all she does. It's stuck, although this cat also pukes all the time. I often refer to her as: Pukes, Annie-rexia, or UpChuck.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Are his eyes always so slanted? Maybe it's your paragraph below the picture that's informing my opinion, but he really does look like he's got evil on his mind.

Abigail said...

SHE!!!