Thursday, November 30, 2006


Let's see if I can list 100 fun (or not so fun) things that you may or maynot know about me (in no particular order).
When I first moved back home from Oneonta, I got hired as the drum line instructor for our Marching Band.
Yes, this was "my" band... and that's us doing final competition at the Syracuse Carrier Dome. I'm the one marching next to the drumline (white sweater & jeans).
I am a percussionist - marched 5 1/2 years in highschool and also played drumset for our jazz band and for our church's praise team.

3 comments:

Abigail said...

How'd you guys do? You look sharp.

Liana said...

My husband corrected me - this isn't dome, it's competition in Medina. I thought it was funny that I was wearing jeans and no "ID tag" - at dome I'm required to "dress up more" - see above pictures of me with orange scarf.
Sorry about that.
We did place 3rd that year at state competition, out of 12 bands, if I remember correctly.

Griffen said...

I did NOT know.... and I LOVE this fact about you.