Saturday, November 25, 2006

This is dedicated to our pastor and dear friend, Dr. Rev. Thomas Kimbrough.
Thanksgiving day was spent with Jeff's family this year. I had called home to talk with my parents & they told me that Tom had passed away that day - unexpectedly. I have been having a hard time coming to grips with this - last Sunday he was preaching & leading a prayer of Thanksgiving; now he is with his Heavenly Father.
As there is much to be thankful for: our families, our health, our God - I'm reminded this season that life is so very fragile. I am so thankful for our salvation, our loving Father who keeps his promises, and for a family who believes these things as well.
This picture was taken at Jeff & my wedding back in May 2004. Tom read from 1 Corinthians 13. Pastor Tom displayed love at all times. He was also one of the funniest and wittiest people I have ever known. Jeff & I spent many evenings at his house doing Bible Study with Tom & his wife...
I am thankful that I knew him and that he was a part of our lives.

Noah's 1st Thanksgiving.




4 generations of Joslyns - Jeff's dad, Jeff, and Grandpa Joslyn. I am thankful for these 4 men as well.

No comments: