Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last Day Riding the Bus Home

Noah occasionally had to ride the bus home from Pre-K, where my mom & Norah would wait for him. He'd sometimes go weeks without riding and Miss Cindy (the driver) & Miss Carol (the bus-aide...whom also goes to our church) would ASK for him to ride the bus, because they would miss him. Monday, June 20th, the last day of school before graduation, we allowed him to ride the bus home. I had come home early from work to get his picture & watch him. Whether I pick Noah up from school OR come watch him get off the bus, I always get excited. I adore Noah - and love that I get SO excited every time I see him... are all mothers like this with their children? Here comes the bus!!My mom & Norah ready for Noah... if you look closely, Miss Carol was explaining how all the kids got "Free Ice Cream" Coupons from McDonalds from her & Miss Cindy. That made Noah's day!Bye, Miss Cindy. What sweet drivers on Bus 128. Back in September when Noah started Pre-K, we were a bit nervous that he'd sometimes be riding the Pre-K bus home, but God heard our worries - and a sweet lady from our church, Miss Carol, was the Pre-K bus-aide. Again, God sure is in all the details!Home for the day (around 12:15pm); ready for lunch. The following day, was Noah's' graduation. He also was desperately in need of a haircut, but ...still is adorable!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Your kids are adorable! So glad I found your blog so we can keep up!!

Grandma9 said...

Cute!

Grandma9 said...

I luv looking at the pics....makes me think I'm much closer!!!

Amema said...

you´ve got such amazing kids!:)They are so cute :)