Saturday, June 18, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We had some beautiful weather Memorial Day Weekend. Noah & Norah loved having the pool to cool off in!Being a typical Big Brother & pouring water over Norah's head...but she loved it! The water had gotten so warm, we got the sprinkler out & turned it on...THAT was cold! Lots of time to run around with the big-sprinkler-ball!LOVE Noah's face!Time to walk up on the hill & pick flowers.Discovering snails with Aunt Sherry's help.Noah, our climber sitting on the bars...Hula-hooping with the jart-targets.(jarts aren't like the "REAL" jarts we use to play with as kids...now they're light-weight... and in my humble opinion, not as much fun!)More sprinkler time!Relaxin'Bests buds enjoying time together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics, Annie! Your kids are so happy & cute :)

Abigail said...

Okay, that ball/sprinkler thing-y is awesome. I want to play with one...er... I mean I want my CHILDREN to play with one.