Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas '09 went as such: Jeff & I take turns spending Christmas with each of our families and this year was to be a Joslyn Christmas. SO, on Dec. 24th we had done Christmas with my family. There are no pictures...basically, we ate dinner and my brother became VERY ill with the stomach bug while at my parent's house. The rest of that was a blur. Jeff & I came home on the 24th & got ready for Santa's arrival at our house. It looked like such:We got up on the 25th - the kiddos came downstairs with The Chipmunks music playing! Santa ate his chocolate chip cookies that Jeff & Noah made & left only a morsel. He drank his milk & took the carrots for the reindeer. Noah said, "Look, it's all gone...except this crumb!" and put it in his mouth.Noah went quickly to his stocking.A pez dispenser! (his first!)Norah wanted to do her stocking, too!Norah's 2nd Hallmark Ornament to add to her collection.And bracelets (which quickly fell apart & got returned!)We got the kids their own table - they both LOVE it.Buzz & Woody were unwrapped & Christmas came to a screeching hault! He was SO happy.Norah got a purse...which she loved. We enjoyed Christmas morning together as a family - the kids devoured their Cinnamon Sugar PopTarts (a special treat) and we packed up & headed to the Joslyn's in Derby that afternoon...

Not any pictures of Jeffrey & I...I got Jeff a swivel-rocker-recliner and some clothing, & Jeff got me a Pandora bracelet, slippers, and a sweater. The kids each got me a charm for my bracelet - I love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pretty pictures of your livingroom! What a fun Christmas morning you and Jeff planned for your kiddos! They look delighted!!!