Monday, January 19, 2009

Sherwood Christmas

Every Christmas night, the Sherwood's (my mom's side of the family) has a big celebration. I made Butterscotch Tumbleweeds for my dish to pass:4-generation picture: Norah & Me, Grandma Sherwood, and my mom: Cousins Marie, Naomi, and Owen (where was 'Nessa?!)
We play a game of White Elephant (so much fun, but Laura - you better be there next time!) My sister-in-law Sherry "froze" the gift I brought: X-Sharp Cabot Cheddar & Multi-Grain Club House Crackers... my dad was eyeing it - because Sherry "stole" it from him!
Noah being silly with Jeff!
Cousin Eli -
Cousin Alisha & Norah. I love this picture - it looks like Norah is rolling her eyes & thinking "Yeh, really - can you believe it?!"
Aunt Joan & Don -
And my most wonderful grandparents -
Nothing makes me smile more than to hear Grandpa laugh & to see his crooked-smile. I have the BEST grandparents ever!

3 comments:

JLBarnes said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY! THANK YOU for posting these! I am going to look at them 5 times a day!!! I so wished I was there!:( I miss you all like CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the pictures of laughing Gram and Gramps! Love it! Ugh! I love you allllllll!!!!

Abigail said...

I love his smile, too!

Someone should paint his picture. He has a wonderful face.

RabbitCreek said...

Eli is such a stud muffin! What family did he come from anyway? :)