Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Saturday, the 17th, we woke up and our digital thermometer read -18 and only 60 degrees inside, before we turned up the heat for the day. It's so cold - I don't quite remember it being this cold before.And we keep getting snow, snow, and more snow...Jeff (finally, as he would say) got a snow blower this year & is thrilled! I have to admit, he's diligent about keeping the driveway cleaned up now :) As the kids are feeling better and temperatures in the negatives - we are praying for February to come soon and bring us something good!

4 comments:

JLBarnes said...

Ah, New York winter...a thing only missed when you are in Idaho! Ha! :) Yay for a snowblower though!

Abigail said...

Shiver.

I'm crouched in front of the heater right now as I type.

This post didn't help a bit!!!

JoEllen said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK you need to come to Florida!

The Bellina Family said...

OMGosh! That thermometer is scary. I get upset if it gets below 40 degrees here! I really don't remember how I grew up there!