Sunday, November 02, 2008

Noah's Excitement



It really is amazing to watch your children grow up. Noah is starting to understand/communicate a lot more with us everyday. He was THRILLED when we told him of our party (and kept saying AJ all day long!). He also has fallen in love with another one of my favorite movies: It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. Thanks to our handy DVR, we DVR'd it last week & now Noah can watch it whenever he wants. I do hope that he slows down on growing up though, it's a lot of fun.

5 comments:

JLBarnes said...

Thank goodness for DVR!

JoEllen said...

his dimples are so cute!

KathieHam said...

Jeff and Annie, noah and Norah are beautiful. Could Uncle Ken and I have a picture of them please? We miss not seeing you both and getting to know your children. Do you have a regular email address I can write to. Much Love and Hugs, A. Kathie

Abigail said...

Crazy cute, as usual.

Some things never change.

JoEllen said...

so cute I almost want to have my own children.