Sunday, November 02, 2008

Annual Halloween Party

Last year we had a cousin-Halloween Party & this year we decided to follow suit. Jeff & I spent Saturday morning getting the house ready & making chicken-wing dip! Noah absolutely loves wearing his costume, so it wasn't an issue at all to get him to put it on again.I'm waiting for the fun to start!This year was a bit different, for we didn't know until last minute if anyone could make it or not. So, Jeff & I threw togas together in a valiant attempt to be dressed up.This is Ed, aka my sister-in-law, Sherry. She stayed in her character almost ALL night.Not sure what he called himself, but - otherwise known as Eli.The gang: Jeff, Norah, Eli, Jesse & D (and Thing 1 and Thing 2), AJ (showcasing Nike), myself and Noah, and Ed (Sherry).We played Balderdash (Sherry won, and Jesse came in second, with AJ a close third)
I thought of Laura (and missed her lots!) - as I made my answers relate to Idaho. I think everyone caught on, because - well, I came in 2nd to last! Oh well. Next year we are doing an 80's party - and- since I LOVE the 80's, I can't wait to dress up for that. Hopefully you can make it Laura!

2 comments:

JLBarnes said...

Haha! Yay Idaho! I soooooooooo wished I was there!:( Looks like you had a pretty good time though. Even without playing the fart game! (and without judy jetson!)

PS-good job with the togas! :)

Anonymous said...

The photo of Noah on the chair is awesome!