Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Jeff was getting Noah ready... "Mom got me all ready, but what crazy tradition is this?"
Say CHEESE, Noah! Now we were off to our neighbors' house...
Noah got this Reese's cup at our first stop (the neighbors) and wouldn't let go of it. It was a nice gooey mess when we got home.Walking up to Uncle AJ & Aunt Sherry's house (still holding his Reese cup!)
And again, pausing to say cheese!
What's better than candy? Playing with Aunt Sherry's abacus.
Noah had a lot of fun this year - we went to the neighbors, AJ & Sherry's, my grandparents (Noah's great-grandparents) - and my parents were there, too, and my Uncle Guy & Aunt Chris's. Noah certainly was the cutest Curious George ever and Norah makes a cute kitty!

5 comments:

JLBarnes said...

you have cute monkeys and kitties! :) I'll miss you guys tonight at the party, but will be there in spirit! :(

JoEllen said...

lol I love your little chunky monkey :) Super cute. You are such a good mom dressing them so nice. I would have dressed up my kid as a punk rocker with a green mohawk and fake tattoos. . .just for my own amusement. or maybe a mini-pimp?

sarah said...

SO cute!!!!

Abigail said...

Super cute! And Norah's eyes are so beautiful and BIG!!!

She must know that the night holds the promise of candy.

MommyB said...

How much fun! The kids are super cute!