Friday, September 07, 2007

Too many zucchini?

Due to the plethora of zucchini in our garden, I decided to make homemade zucchini relish.
What stared off as this... about 8 large zucchini & 5 large onions... Turned out like this: (with addition of several spices)

I got to freeze 8 quarts!
So, for 101. things about me: I don't like relish BUT I DO LOVE zucchini relish. It's the only relish I'll eat. Jeff and I had our annual Labor Day party for my side of the family this past Sunday & I've converted 2 more people onto the relish: my cousin Laura and my sister-in-law, Sherry. It's delicious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Testamonial: Normally I NEVER eat any relish. EVER. Annie's is terrific! I appreciate all her hard work!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic! I always envy people who know how to do things like this.