Sunday, September 23, 2007

Journey...

(Vermont...)

This past week has been rough. Jeff had been sick, along with my dad. My mom & I got hit with it on Tuesday night. Tuesday was my parent's 36th wedding anniversary and we all had taken Wednesday off so that mom & dad could spend the day together. That was the original plan, now it all seemed quite involved: I take the day off from work because my mom watches Noah for us, so when I take the day off, that allows mom the day off. Wednesday, we were ALL sick - aches, pains, headaches, very stuffy nose, coughing, you name it. As mom & dad rested at home; I was here watching Noah. The hardest thing ever was to watch a 14-month old when I felt like crud. Jeff had gone to work that day & I was happy to see him arrive home at 3:45 to relieve me of my duties for awhile. Luckily, we are all now on the mend & praying that Noah will not catch it.

Happy 36th Anniversary, mom & dad! I'm so proud of them: AJ & I couldn't ask for better parents! Hopefully next time we all take a day off, we don't spend it at home, being sick!

1 comment:

MommyB said...

aww i love your parents, tell them i say hi