Saturday, March 12, 2011

Noah Logic

Noah is becoming quite the budding artist. Everyday my mom & Noah do art-time & Noah starts to draw & has Ra-ra draw the same shapes, etc. He LOVES it and now has an art gallery (I'll have to post a picture...) on our mantel. While being proud of his/their work the other day & just beaming...
My mom tells me of this exchange:
Noah: Ra-ra, these are GREAT pictures. We should get married.
Ra-ra: But I'm already married to Papa... so you'll have to marry somebody else.
Noah: Ok, I can marry Norah then.
I am so thankful that these two love each other so much...and so thankful that my kiddos love my mom so much.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

How does Norah feel about this? And he should probably get permission from the future bride's father, as well.

This could get sticky...:)