Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A Fairly Nice Day in October (the 19th)

There are so many reasons to love October. One being that you can put on a hat & coat & still enjoy the outdoors. Norah enjoyed toddling around...Jeff surprised me with his "skills" and had been putting up all the siding by himself on our 3-season room.Noah runs around in pure excitement that there are leaves to play with.Norah tries her hand with a shovel.Noah uses his leaf blower (side note: I LOVE this toy, it's too cute!)Noah can often be found on his swingset...sometimes he goes on his belly & says he's a super-hero. Also, ...too cute.And again, my handy-dandy husband.Kiddos playing in the leaves. Noah loved being buried in the leaves, even more so this year than last.

So thankful that we have this swingset & that the kiddos love it. I love fall... Oh fall, where have you gone - today there is an ugly rain-sleet mix upon us :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always, I just love your blog! Great photos and heart-warming captions! makes me want to get some hot chocolate!