Friday, August 14, 2009

3-Season Room: Day 1 & 2 (August 4th & 5th)

On Tuesday, August 4th - Jeff's parents & family friends, Phil & Brigette, came down to help us start our 3-season room. The night before Jeff laid all his materials out: lots of windows - 11 of them!
Jeff also tore down the one 1/2 wall prior to his parents arrival.Looks so different with the old 1/2 wall out.Noah was a happy helper!Gotta love the safety goggles!The men busy framing in the room.Noah - again, always willing to help! He's helping Jeff's mom empty the sawdust bag.Norah was so good & would go sit on Brigette's lap & watch.And, Norah would also walk around - wave, and laugh, and be cute.Day #2 --I couldn't believe how much the 3 guys got done!Time to put the electric in!I wanted LOTS of outlets so I never have to worry about where to plug something in!Jeff's dad testing the wires for our ceiling fan.Using the T-square letting Jeff know where the studs were - so Jeff knew where to nail.Norah, such a good lil' foreman - with goggles to boot.Almost there... Jeff & his dad hung one window for me - to show me the progress! I'm so excited - it's coming along!

No comments: