Monday, July 20, 2009

Norah's 1st Birthday Party

Wednesday, July 15th was Norah's 1st birthday - but we celebrated both kids' birthdays on Saturday the 18th with both Jeff & my family.Eating her picnic dinner - cheese & hotdog, yum.I wanna touch that cake - stop singing!Really, I can touch it now?Mmmmmmmm, this is delicious!She LOVED her cake!I believe this was her 2nd piece...Norah is our little social-lite. She went over to Aunt Val & just sat down...
Aunt Val, I hear you're having a baby girl soon - I want to play with her!Hi Luke - thanks for coming to my party.Norah found her gift & was SO happy. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa J!And off she went - and found Noah's boots.Until she discovered that she got shoes of her own. Already, at 1-year old - Norah just LOVES shoes.Look at my new shoes!Ra-ra & Norah playing with Noah's new maracas.
Happy Birthday, Lil'Miss - what on earth did we ever do without you.

9 comments:

MommyB said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Kelly said...

What a beautiful family!

sarah said...

One already! I'm still amazed!
She's so sweet- I love that even being held back, she's still so smiley!

Unknown said...

A pretty little girl with a pretty little cake. Way to go, Mom, on decorating that cake! So sweet! Happy Birthday, Norah!

Liana said...

I can't take credit for it - I bought the cake :)
(1-year olds get a free cake at Tops, can't beat that!)

JoEllen said...

cheese, hot dog and cake -- my favorite meal ever!! Happy Birthday, Norah! Can't wait to meet you!

Maddie14895 said...

I love the pink baby buggy - what
little girl wouldn't love that for
a gift! It looks like you even had decent weather for such a special day.

JLBarnes said...

Whoa! I'm way behind here! lol Looks like Norah had a great birthday! July 15th rocks!

RabbitCreek said...

Norah eating the cake brings back memories of when Laura was 1 and did the exact same thing! Using the hands and having it all over her face! Such fun!! What a cutie!