Friday, October 10, 2008

Story Time

Wow, I need to catch up to speed...
Story Time just started (they finally have a 2-3 year old class!) on Tuesday, September 30th! This was Noah's first time at the library & he loved it (especially when they sing songs and then have SNACK). Noah picked out a book about trucks, of course...and we've been reading books even more than before. It's a lot of fun! We now do Story Time with Noah on Tuesdays and then Thursday nights we go as a family to explore the library. Last night there was a photo-show in the gallery with snacks (again, Noah loves the snack part!) and then we went to the kiddy-section and picked out more books.

5 comments:

JoEllen said...

books -- what a waste of time! you should just let him watch TV And play video games. I love Noah's sideways-glance smiles! They make ME smile!

Love you!

Unknown said...

I love the David A. Howe Library...such a neat old building. But the stacks in the basement still scare me!!! I remember loving the kid sized chairs in the room with all the picture books. I need to take my boys there when I'm in town again!

Unknown said...

Check out Karma Wilson's "Bear" books. We love this "series" about a bear and his friends. My favorite is "Bear Feels Sick."

Tarah said...

I agree with Kiley about the "Bear" books. I love them. (I even found a few of them in board book form at TJ Maxx!!!) I have not read "Bear feels sick", but I practically have "Bear Wants More" memorized!!! I wonder if my town has a library or if i would have to go to Corning. Something I need to find out....
t.

The Bellina Family said...

Oh, this makes me miss the library in Wellsville so much! I LOVED it there when I was a kid. It was my very favorite place to go. Do you remember Mrs McHenry??? She was THE BEST!

Great pictures! Cute Blog!