Sunday, August 12, 2007

I am slow.


My friend, Abigail, had been nice enough to email directions as to how to get "titles" on my blog.

I felt stupid because I never had this "title box" above my "box I type in."

After tinkering around, I realized in my settings that I had this box "turned off" and that's why I never had one. (I really thought that something was wrong for...the past month or so, and I had some WEIRD blog template)

I'm excited - I can now title my posts!

My husband "tried" to help, while eating ice cream. He's saying he's going to "reply" to this to tell the REAL story. Little does he realize...the REAL story has already been told.

Here's a picture, just for your amusement - we had a fawn in our backyard the other night...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Annie! I just saw the "Noah 13 month" shots...made my entire day!!!!

heidiann(e) said...

oh liana, you're too fun! i love blog-honesty!
maybe someone will make a blog post about how to imbed links within the blog...

Abigail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abigail said...

Oops. I didn't even know you could change that in the settings!

Okay. In order to imbed links within a blog post, just highlight the word(s) you want to turn into the link and click on the weird, little green symbol on the top of your posting box. (If different settings haven't made yours disappear, that is.) It looks like a small, green world with radio waves emanating from the top. When you click on it, a small, pop-up box will appear in which you can type the link (e.g. http://shotsnaps.blogspot.com).

Clear as mud, huh?