Saturday, March 27, 2010

February 27th - Noah's 1st Snowman

Back in February we FINALLY got some snow. Noah & I went into the backyard to make a snowman!We had a lot of fun, but the snow was sticking something awful to my gloves.Not the greatest looking snowman ever, but it was cute & Noah was very proud of himself. We used the snowman "kit" that Ra-ra & Papa J. got him for Christmas.Nothing is better than eating a little bit of the snow...Now off to go sledding down our hill...After about 45 minutes outside, Noah was ready to come in. What a fun time.

2 comments:

JoEllen said...

awww his first snowman! It really didn't snow until Feb?? I remember taking clean snow and making "snow ice cream" - although now I don't remember what we put on it.

Griffen said...

45 minutes has to be a record for a kid his age. I get so frustrated that we have to wrestle the kids into all that gear and they last 15, tops!!!