Monday, May 18, 2009

10 Months - May 15th

Wow, 10 months. I feel (probably) like every other parent who watches their children grow up way too fast. It's just so fun; everyday is something new. I often refer to Lil'Miss as my "koala bear" as she likes to be on my hip - or at least where I am. Some days, yes, it's tiring - but I love it - What was life ever like before Norah (and Noah!)?Almost walking - so hard to believe - she tries to keep right up w/ Mr. Noah.Watching traffic go by...Hmm, I think I felt a bugI love the wisp!I know - I could eat her right up!YAWN! "Mom, are we done yet?!"

4 comments:

JLBarnes said...

Yay! Some new posts! :) I got a sneak peek at some of these, but they are still great. She is so stinkin cute! :)

MommyB said...

Wow she's sooooooooooooooooo big!!! Love it!

RabbitCreek said...

She is so cute! I could just eat her up too! Growing up so fast!

JoEllen said...

I just wish she was a happy baby. . .