Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our home

One thing I truly appreciate about Jeff is how he loves to garden. It sure makes for a beautiful home & for nice pictures...Noah enjoys being outside and taking in all the nature we're lucky to be surrounded by.

Jeff is very proud of all the gourds we've been harvesting...Today, when we got home from church, we had $8 in our money jar from selling the fruits of Jeff's labor at our roadside! We were all tickled.

*pictures soon to follow of Jeff tilling the garden to double in size for next year.

4 comments:

Tarah said...

You grew ALL the gourds in that picture?! WOW!!! My husband loves the look of gourds. I'm going to have to put some in the garden we plan to have next summer. It will be so fun to see the colors and shapes that sprout.

MommyB said...

How fun. PS I LOVE the first pic of the flower you took, what a great eye!

Griffen said...

Oh man!!! If the post didn't take SO long, I'd be BEGGING you to send me some of those gourds!! There is nothing I love more in the center of the table in the fall (maybe with a pumpkin spice candle lit beside.) Um... Now I think I might cry...

K. These are all awesome pics, by the way!

Karriey said...

Nice photos once again... and I guess I will have to take a gander up the road & see if there are any gourds left. I love those things & the critters like them when Im done with them :o).

I also like the flower photo.. you are the best Annie!