Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring come soon...

Life seems to be flying by before my eyes. In 5 days I'll be hitting week 20 of my pregnancy. Snow continues to blanket the land and we're all starting to get cabin fever. I have the day off from work today, so I have time to "catch up" on a few things, including my blog. I have my 2nd load of laundry in the dryer, homemade lasagna made for dinner, dishes done up, and a few minutes left before Noah wakes from his nap. Sometimes these things seem mundane, but I also seem to enjoy them all the same. As I sit here & think - I can't remember my life without Noah (and Jeff) in it. What joy they bring me. Noah is learning so fast, growing so fast; becomming a little man. As I once prayed for Noah before he was born, I now find myself praying for this little girl that we will meet in July. It seems unfathomable. Jeff & I have started planning the "rearranging" of the house, since Noah & his sister eventually will have their own bedrooms. Looks like the downstairs bathroom will be turned into a master bath, and within the next 3-4 years Jeff & I will turn the current computer/study room into our bedroom - allowing each of the kids to have their own bedroom upstairs.
Meanwhile, AJ & Sherry (my brother & sister-in-law) recently celebrated their 9-year anniversary, Jeff & my 4-year anniversary will be here in a few months, both Jeff's mom & my mom have March birthdays, Easter will be coming, and my cousin Laura will be getting married in September.
As the seasons bring change - life brings change, too - I must get ready to embrace it all.
But spring, please come soon...

No comments: