Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Post 200, after quite some time...


WOW, where to begin after not blogging in so long. Time has flitted by too quickly, and with our computer being on the fritz, I got out of the routine of blogging.

October 31st was our nephew, Dylan's, 1st birthday.

Thanksgiving has come & gone - the week prior, us finding out that we are expecting our 2nd child this coming July. Friends, Jeff & Jodie McMullen paid us a visit, and then came the pouring in of Christmas cards...

Christmas has come & gone, too - as well as my cousin, Eli, getting married on Dec. 29th, and then my family's New Year's Eve party.

Now, it's January 1st and I'm nearing the end of my first trimester here in the next week. I am very thankful for that, as I have been left very tired most days.

Now - I'll try to sort through the past few months worth of pictures - but first, here's Noah - the cutie that he is ...

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Hope you're feeling better now that the first three months have passed!