Sunday, May 13, 2007







Jeff got up a little earlier this morning; he "helped" Noah make me a card. Jeff & I typically don't go "all out" on presents OR cards for that matter, so I was delighted to have this homemade card from my 10-month old for my first Mother's Day.
The church sermon was beautiful today & I'll share that later ... today was just a reminder of how special it is to be a mother & what a blessing it is. We had my mom & dad, my brother & his family over for lunch & had a wonderful afternoon together.
I have been blessed out of my socks.
Prior to Jeff proposing to me in October 2003, I had spent time doing missions in Haiti. I had a 35mm Canon with mega-zoom lens at the time - took some great shots of my trip. When we got engaged, I sold my camera & gear because Jeff needed a computer in order to do his Master's online - to continue teaching. For Mother's day - he got me this: my dream camera. This time, fully digital - Canon Rebel XTi 10 megapixel.
I am so thankful...
Reader's beware: you thought my blog was picture-heavy before...

3 comments:

sarah said...

I'm excited about it! I love picture heavy blogs! And I love your pictures! Happy Mother's day!

Griffen said...

AWESOME mother's day gift(s). That hubby of yours must be quite the guy.

And I don't know how many times I can say it... that little boy is adorable.

Abigail said...

GollyGoshGeeWhiz!!!!

That's fabulous! I'd be scared to even pick up such a thing. More pictures, please!